[NSRCA-discussion] Weight

Dave DaveL322 at comcast.net
Wed Jun 3 09:53:58 AKDT 2009

Absolutely not.  Leave F3A as it.

Regards,

Dave

  _____

From: nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org
[mailto:nsrca-discussion-bounces at lists.nsrca.org] On Behalf Of Derek
Koopowitz
Sent: Wednesday, June 03, 2009 12:53 PM
To: General pattern discussion
Subject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] Weight

Verne,

When I was at the CIAM meeting in March one of the proposals which was
passed by the helicopter guys (F3C) was to modify the weight limit for their
helicopters effective 1/1/2010.  Here is the new wording:

a) WEIGHT: The weight of the model aircraft (with fuel or batteries) must
not exceed 6.5 kg.

Unanimously approved by the Plenary Meeting. Effective 01/01/10.

I'm going to feel out the rest of the F3A sub-committee members to see if
there is interest in raising the F3A weight limit to 5.5kg.  What does
everyone think about this?

-Derek