[NSRCA-discussion] TP 53005SPL2

Bill's Email wemodels at cox.net
Fri Jun 5 20:20:24 AKDT 2009

 And I now see a difference that makes a difference.

The TP packs are five sets of 2x2600 mAh cells wired in parallel and
then those 5 sets  connected in series  to get 5S voltage.

I am used to running two 5-cell packs (5 3.7 volts cells in series in
the pack) connected in series and then another set of two 5S packs in
series both connected in parallel to the esc.

The TP way is the best way to keep thing balanced properly.

Seems like the same thing, but there is a real world difference in
operation. At least in what I have observed.