[NSRCA-discussion] TP 53005SPL2

Bill's Email wemodels at cox.net
Fri Jun 5 19:19:30 AKDT 2009

James Oddino wrote:
> Bill, I believe each 5s2p pack is wired such that it looks like a
> 5s1p.  It is made up of five sets of two cells wired in parallel so
> each of these 2s "cells" is now a 5200 mah "cell'.  Therefore, the
> existing balance plugs are all you need.  Hope this is clear.
>
> Jim
 Yes I understand that Jim. I'll defer to you fellows. I was basing my
desire for balance taps on the electric boat stuff I've done. 10S2P
boats pulling 200 amps with spikes higher and when I put the two packs
that were in parallel on the chargers and charge in synch mode I always
saw small differences in cell voltage between the packs. Maybe the boat
stuff is different. Sorry if I misspoke.