[NSRCA-discussion] Power to Weight

rcmaster199 at aol.com rcmaster199 at aol.com
Fri Jun 5 15:19:53 AKDT 2009

Well, let's think about it for a moment. In typical wet power set-ups
the engines are putting out around 4 horses.

At 750 watts per horse, well...you do the math. The fact that many wet
power set-ups weigh in at around 10 lbs, 300 w/lb is about right for
wet set-ups. It should be right for e-power also

MattK