[NSRCA-discussion] Battery Data needed

Chris Moon cjm767driver at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 5 07:54:27 AKDT 2009

To all electric guys (and gals) - since we are all flying again, can I
please get you to send me some updated battery data on your packs?
Cycles, performance etc.  I am especially in need of longevity data from
the cheaper Zippy/Rhino/FlightMax type packs so we can see if the really
cheap packs are working out.  Anything on the TP ProLites would be
especially appreciated also.  I plan to do a large data update this week
coming up.  You can email it to me or upload via the electric-f3a  web
site:
http://www.electric-f3a.com/Forms/battery_data_form.htm

Or email through the web site at
setupdata at flectric-f3a.com

Thanks for sharing this info.  I appreciate your willingness to help
each other.

Chris