[NSRCA-discussion] Weight

Matthew Frederick mjfrederick at cox.net
Thu Jun 4 07:24:26 AKDT 2009

My patriot is a half pound under weight
and at a recent contest where winds were
very high I had a distinct advantage due
to design and setup. The heavier planes
had no advantage whatsoever. In fact due
to the size of their fuselages they were at
a disadvantage. Comparing a pattern plane
to a sailplane is naive at best.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 4, 2009, at 8:53 AM, krishlan fitzsimmons <homeremodeling2003 at yahoo.com