[NSRCA-discussion] Weight

Matthew Frederick mjfrederick at cox.net
Wed Jun 3 10:17:42 AKDT 2009

The rules should drive technology used, not the other way around.
Otherwise we go back to the fantasy contests where you fly when you
feel like it, judge yourself, and everyone gets a trophy. Changing the
rules to accomadate such a small amount of people sets a bad
precedent. Convince me pattern participation would increase 50% due to
a rules change and I'll be on board.

Matt

Sent from my iPhone