[NSRCA-discussion] Dang...

Ken Thompson KTHOMPSON56 at satx.rr.com
Tue Jun 2 02:42:25 AKDT 2009

Yep, got the screws loose, tried tightening and loosening to see if the slight movement would break the threads loose, no go.  Didn't try the heat gun yet, between that and a couple of strap wrenches I'll get it apart tonight.  I can't believe Hacker doesn't have instructions about this on their site, at least that I can find.