[NSRCA-discussion] D6 Judge Certication Seminar at Crosby TX Contest - June 14

Richard Lewis humptybump at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 1 19:51:03 AKDT 2009

All,

Andre Bouchard has offered to hold a judge certification seminar on Sunday morning, June 14, at the Lone Star Pattern Contest in Crosby.  The field faces East and we should have some down time while waiting for the sun to be high enouugh to permit flying.  The seminar will need to begin at PROMPTLY 7:30 AM on Sunday morning to be completed by the time we need to get flying.  This is an opportunity for those going to the Nats to complete certification to avoid having to attend the Monday seminar in Muncie.  I would also encourage ALL contestants to attend if possible, as a judging seminar is beneficial to new pilots and veterans alike.

Please e-mail me at humptybump at sbcglobal.net if you are interested in attending the seminar, so I can help Andre prepare for it.

Many thanks to Andre for putting this on with short notice.

Regards,
Richard Lewis