[NSRCA-discussion] Dang...

Ken Thompson KTHOMPSON56 at satx.rr.com
Mon Jun 1 16:48:07 AKDT 2009

I made the move to go electric...at least for the time being...my current plane has a Hacker C50 that needs the gearbox lubed, which I thought would be a piece of cake.  Now I find I need a couple of strap wrenches to take the gearbox apart, wish I'd known that when I was back in Michigan for my son's graduation...I drove right by a Sears Hardware, coulda' picked up a couple of wrench's when I was there.  I have 2 contest's in June I want to make and am not sure I can get any flight's in before teh first one if I need to order a set of wrench's.

Does Lowes or Home Depot carry a comperable wrench so I can get this box apart and get back in the air???

Thanks in advance...

Ken