[NSRCA-discussion] Flash Poll - Relocate the Nats in 2010?

krishlan fitzsimmons homeremodeling2003 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 30 19:57:19 AKDT 2009

This is really funny. They want to bring the nats to 2 weeks to cut costs. I am sure they make money the way it is. Take this for what it is, heresay, but  I heard that the members of the club were complaining that the nats takes too much of their time away from their field for them to fly. Wasn't the field built for a localized nats site? And I'm pretty sure we all paid for it. The ama will lose out if they go to a 2 weeks nats IMO. Wait till they see entry's decline.

Chris