[NSRCA-discussion] Collision Avoidance Breaks

brian young brian_w_young at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 27 20:32:51 AKDT 2009

did that buzzard survive......

________________________________
From: Verne Koester <verne at twmi.rr.com>
To: General pattern discussion <nsrca-discussion at lists.nsrca.org>
Sent: Monday, July 27, 2009 10:29:30 PM
Subject: Re: [NSRCA-discussion] Collision Avoidance Breaks

I understand completely. If you count the turkey buzzard I hit
on the 4th flight on a new plane a few years back, I’ve had nine
mid-airs through the years. Funny thing though, I never worry about a mid-air
at the Nats and always worry about it at a local contest. Contests are the only
time I’ll even fly with another plane in the air and that’s only if it’s an
actual scored round. A few mid-airs will do that to ya.

Verne