[NSRCA-discussion] Need pipe mounting suggestion(s)

Ihncheol Park pnahobbies at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jul 4 18:49:17 AKDT 2009

Ron,

Thank you for the great solution!.

Do you think Kevlar thread or a coated steel wire (rudder pull-pull cable)
will work instead of copper?
1/2A fuel line instead of heat shrink tubes?

I will cut a small section of the fuel line to have the screw to go on.
Small section (about an inch or 1.5") of large fuel line for the ziptie.

I am trying to keep the muffler without crush or scratch and silicone tubing
works as vibration damper.

What do you think?

Ihncheol