[NSRCA-discussion] K-Factor morphed into Grow Pattern

J N Hiller jnhiller at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 31 10:29:05 AKST 2009

Before dropping out of pattern we flue a discarded FAI schedule in master
for as I remember 7 years. That was too long but changing every two year
rules cycle allow a little more time to prefect one's ability to fly the
'new maneuvers' rather than just learning and stumbling through new
schedules. Yes for top-level competitors an annual change is like flying an
unknown all year and only slightly impedes their performance.
Jim Hiller