[NSRCA-discussion] K-Factor morphed into Grow Pattern

Robert L. Beaubien rob at koolsoft.com
Thu Jan 29 17:32:17 AKST 2009

I'd be in favor of removing the restrictions for Intermediate class as
well.  IMAC guys look at the Sportsman routine and think it is easy.  We
all know that it's a lot harder than they think to do "Straight flight
out", but perception is hard to get by.   Mebby set a limit of 50cc for
Sportsman and Intermediate.  It could make for some fun contests.

Another thing that would garner interest (I think) would be to change
all the schedules every year.  Sportsman could alternate between 2 or 3
different routines as could Intermediate.  No need to create completely
new routines every year for these 2 classes.  That is something I would
like to see just to change it up for us.  I figure on flying
Intermediate for 2 years unless I suddenly get a lot of free time to
practice this year.  :-)

- Robert Beaubien

- NSRCA, District 7 Webmaster

-