[NSRCA-discussion] For sale - Oxai Zeque

krishlan fitzsimmons homeremodeling2003 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 27 18:44:07 AKST 2009

Must be nice to be Chris Moon!!!

Chris

--- On Tue, 1/27/09, Chris M <cjm767driver at hotmail.com> wrote:
From: Chris M <cjm767driver at hotmail.com>
Subject: [NSRCA-discussion] For sale - Oxai Zeque
Date: Tuesday, January 27, 2009, 7:35 PM

I really hate to make this post, but I have too many planes and more on order.
I am selling my electric Oxai Zeque.  This was my back up plane and is in
perfect condition with a total of 1 (one) flight on it before I put it back into
it's covers and into it's crate.  Set up for Axi or Plettenbeg electric.
 This plane was converted from an original glow model and most likely could not
be converted back.  Makes weight with the Axi and TP ProLite 5300's - even
lighter with the Pletty.  Selling bare airframe only including covers and crate.
 Paid $3500 plus shipping.  If you are interested, email me off list for more
info.  I will entertain offers but please don't expect any low ball offers
to be considered.  This is a beautiful, first class airframe in perfect
condition.

This is the sister ship to the one that was in the KFactor and featured on Koji
Suzuki's (Zeque designer) web site in Japan.
http://www1.odn.ne.jp/~chm30860/zeque-oxai-owner-introduction-usa-page2.htm

Many of you have seen the sister ship around D1,D2,D4,D5 and the NATS the last
2 years.

Chris Moon