[NSRCA-discussion] For sale - Oxai Zeque

Chris M cjm767driver at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 27 18:36:06 AKST 2009

I really hate to make this post, but I have too many planes and more on
order.  I am selling my electric Oxai Zeque.  This was my back up plane
and is in perfect condition with a total of 1 (one) flight on it before
I put it back into it's covers and into it's crate.  Set up for Axi or
Plettenbeg electric.  This plane was converted from an original glow
model and most likely could not be converted back.  Makes weight with
the Axi and TP ProLite 5300's - even lighter with the Pletty.  Selling
bare airframe only including covers and crate.  Paid $3500 plus
shipping.  If you are interested, email me off list for more info.  I
will entertain offers but please don't expect any low ball offers to be
considered.  This is a beautiful, first class airframe in perfect condition.

This is the sister ship to the one that was in the KFactor and featured
on Koji Suzuki's (Zeque designer) web site in Japan.
http://www1.odn.ne.jp/~chm30860/zeque-oxai-owner-introduction-usa-page2.htm

Many of you have seen the sister ship around D1,D2,D4,D5 and the NATS
the last 2 years.

Chris Moon