[NSRCA-discussion] Electronic versus Paper K-Factor Poll

Matthew Frederick mjfrederick at cox.net
Sun Jan 25 09:49:01 AKST 2009

Derek,

I don't think your point has sunk in because you keep having to repeat it.
People still seem to think the poll was to determine whether or not to do
away with the print version. As I understand it, the intent was to find out
how many people would pay to get the print version so that a monthly cost
could be determined based on how many would be printed/mailed. Am I correct?
I also assume the premium members pay for the print version would be
designed to cover at least a portion of this cost. I personally voted for
the print version because I prefer to have a hard copy to carry around. Now,
whether or not my vote matters is another debate because I have not renewed
for 2009.

Matt