[NSRCA-discussion] Options to convert a JR 9303 to 2.4Ghz

AWorrest at aol.com AWorrest at aol.com
Sat Jan 24 23:27:04 AKST 2009

Rick,

The 12X module has two connectors with 14 pins each while the 9303 module has
only one connector with 5 pins. The chances of getting the 12X module to work
in a 9303 would require a major circuit redesign. You will not have all the
features of the native X9303 with the Spektrum module. You will be lacking
Model Match which some praise and other swear at. Also you will be lacking "servo
sync" that electronically groups channels that are mated together. That is the
reason for the extra pins on the 12X module.

Allan