[NSRCA-discussion] Looking for someone that is a machinist as a hobby.

John Konneker jlkonn at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 24 12:27:48 AKST 2009

Weird subject line, huh?
Since I fly with a transmitter tray I use long stick extensions.  I recently bought a JR 12X.
Although it has the same size threaded stud coming from the gimbal as my 9303 the regular
JR stick extensions will not work.  The stud is shorter on the 12X.  The 9303 extension has
a portion of the barrel unthreaded and it slips too far down the stud without engaging the threads
on the 12X.  The link below has just about all the extensions offered by Horizon.  You can see the
short and regular for the 12X.  I have both and I need longer.
http://search.horizonhobby.com/index.jsp?N=0&Ntt=gimbal+sticks&sid=11EFA69F570E
Is there anyone out there that is a machinist that might be able to make a set for me?
Thanks!
JLK