[NSRCA-discussion] Gloves for winter flying

Tom Simes simestd at netexpress.com
Fri Jan 23 14:25:12 AKST 2009

MargueriteVG at aol.com wrote:
> Gloves for winter flying
>
>   Hi Ed
>
> I just took out the winter flying glove I have for about 17 years now. This

> I am not sure who sells it and if it is still made

This seems to be a common theme with the radio gloves - those using
them bought them quite a while ago from some cottage industry that may
  not be around any longer.  I did find this one which seems to share
a lot of the characteristics of mine - haven't used this one so I
can't vouch for it though.

http://www.raydiowarm.com/

--
Tom

    "Z-80 system stack overflow.  Shut 'er down Scotty, the system's

Tom Simes                                       simestd at netexpress.com