[NSRCA-discussion] Gloves for winter flying

MargueriteVG at aol.com MargueriteVG at aol.com
Fri Jan 23 13:53:38 AKST 2009

Gloves for winter flying

  Hi Ed

I just took out the winter flying glove I have for about 17 years now. This
is the coldest winter yet and  a perfect time for this glove (flying case?)
      This glove set up is made of quality material..Strong and sturdy.

 It sort of looks like something from space!  IT has a plastic screen  so you
can see radio inside
     Fleece lining keeps hands warm...
I added latch for my neck strap. Radio is compactly encased  inside glove
Plenty of room inside to use radio as if with no glove.
IT really works great! B.C. Inc   tag inside..\
I am not sure who sells it and if it is still made
Marguerite