[NSRCA-discussion] Ed Deaver's passing

Glen Shepherd glen59shep at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 21 18:49:38 AKST 2009

I'm truly saddened by the passing of Ed and I'd like to express my sympathy to his family. I'll always remember the great hospitality he provided at the Lubbock contests. I 'll always remember his beautiful signature colors on his Olympian and the pattern ships he built after that. But most of all I remember how he remembered me and was one of the first to welcome me back to pattern. Yes,, the North Dallas pattern guys will miss Ed. So Ed....God bless you and may all your scores be 10's.

Glen Shepherd
NSRCA 3017