[NSRCA-discussion] Nats weight measurement

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Wed Jan 21 15:56:44 AKST 2009

Robert is correct about proper preparation.  Do everything you can
ahead of time to minimize potential problems.  However, if you do
have problems at the Nats, ASK FOR HELP.  You will be amazed to find
that the guy who wants to beat you will be your biggest helper.  I
remember countless scenes of competitor helping competitor over the
years.   It always makes me proud to be part of such a group.

Ron Van Putte