[NSRCA-discussion] BOLLY out of business

John Gayer jgghome at comcast.net
Fri Jan 16 04:23:20 AKST 2009

Upon checking the Bolly website www.bolly.com.au  , it appears that
Bolly has a lot of inventory to be liquidated at some time in the
future. Les suggests checking the site for updates on this.
Also, the site has a "Bolly book" available for download. It has a lot
of good basic info on propellers, engines, pipes, building etc. Some is
a little dated now but if you cannot find a few nuggets that you forgot
you knew, I would be very surprised.

John Gayer