[NSRCA-discussion] Foamy Night Flying

Bob Lavey bob.lavey at cox.net
Tue Jan 13 13:00:05 AKST 2009

Our club has a night fly every year, and this year a couple of the
participants used Yuri's method.  It was by far the best solution I've seen.
The planes were well illuminated and quite easy to see.

Others used lots of glow sticks taped to various parts of the plane, but
those became very hard to see at any distance, and they'd be much too heavy
for electrics.

Bob

  _____