[NSRCA-discussion] Jimmy Hubbard

mike mueller mups1953 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 12 16:30:10 AKST 2009

 I agree Chris having Jimmy around for 1 last season was an unexpected treat. When he was in the hospital in April I couldn't see how that was possible. As it was he flew in most of the contests last summer. Pancreatic cancer is tough to beat but he sure gave it everything he had.
 When I found out he was going to make the Nats last summer I signed up. Jimmy was always beating on me to go to the Nats. I couldn't say no last summer because I knew it was going to be my last chance to share it with him. I treasure the time I spent with him.
                                 God speed Jim Hubbard