[NSRCA-discussion] Jimmy Hubbard

Troy Newman troy at troynewman.net
Mon Jan 12 16:24:44 AKST 2009

Thanks for the update Mike.

Funny I was thinking about Jim last week. I spent a little time with him
talking last year at the NATS and was  very happy he chose to spent his
time with us as modelers. It says a ton about the family and community
that we have when a guy chooses to go what he went through to come to
the NATS and play with models and us.

I'm grateful for the time I spent talking and getting to know Jim better
in the last couple years.  I know the last few months were probably very
tough. You Chicago guys are so close and Jim was such a huge part in the
group. Jenny and I send our condolences for your loss. I also want to
express how honored I am to have Jim as a friend. I valued his opinion
and he always helped me and didn't sugar coat the errors he saw in my
flying. I will miss him, and I am very glad he is finally at peace.

God's Speed Jim

Troy and Jenny