[NSRCA-discussion] 8611 on rudder

Dave DaveL322 at comcast.net
Fri Jan 9 05:12:09 AKST 2009

I prefer the lighter weight, tighter geartrain, and more aggressive center
of the 8411sa.  I've not found the added torque of the 8611 necessary.

If oscillation is a problem with the 8411sa, the 8611 may fix this - but the
center will not be as aggressive (but it may not be a big enough difference
to notice depending on the specific plane and specific linkage system).

Regards,

Dave

  _____