[NSRCA-discussion] Happy New Year

John Pavlick jpavlick at idseng.com
Thu Jan 8 07:38:48 AKST 2009

More, more, more!!! Cool stuff!!! I missed all of this. I came into the game just before turnaround but I had to quit flying for a long time (cars, girls and my first house). By the time I came back (a few years ago), everyone was flying these monster-sized pregnant whales. One of you guys should consider writing something for the K-Factor once in a while. Pictures would be great!

John Pavlick