[NSRCA-discussion] JR Servos of choice these days

Jon Lowe jonlowe at aol.com
Wed Jan 7 04:56:06 AKST 2009

9411SA's (mid-size) on aileron, 8611a on rudder, 3421sa's on elevator
(or my new choice, 3421's with the JRPSG3025 gear set middle two gears.
Much faster, and plenty of torque, particularly on 6+ volts.  On
throttle, I use a servo mounted sideways (output shaft horizontal)
directly on the engine mount,  Hitec HS-56HB.  Very tight and fast.  I
change the throttle servos out after a year of use.

I hope Dave Lockhart chimes in here.  I'd like to find a faster
alternative to the 9411sa's in the same size package.

Jon Lowe