[NSRCA-discussion] Power batteries

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Wed Feb 11 15:22:04 AKST 2009

I got to thinking that I might not be the only one who is not sure
about the proper way to store Lipos.  How about expanding on the
thought Verne?

We don't actually have to store Lipos down here in Florida, unless
you think a week or two without flying requires that you store them.
I'm going flying tomorrow:  Partly cloudy, 70 degrees, 6 MPH wind out
of the northeast.

Ron