[NSRCA-discussion] Question for Integral drivers running glow

J Shu jshulman at cfl.rr.com
Sat Feb 7 13:38:23 AKST 2009

If mine get loose, a little thin CA does the trick (but don't put the clevis back in until the CA cures). That's what I do on all my 40%ers after 50 or so flights (if I remember).

IF you use any sort of bolt through links then keep the pivot point as close to the horn as possible (no stand-off between ball and horn). BUT you didn't hear that from me... I've only heard of others doing this. I use Du-Bro quick-links with the safety lock.

Regards,
Jason
www.shulmanaviation.com
www.composite-arf.com