[NSRCA-discussion] Cell Pro chargers

AtwoodDon at aol.com AtwoodDon at aol.com
Sat Feb 7 05:09:26 AKST 2009

I have been using a 10S for several months now with only one negative
incident.  I normally charge my 10S batteries as 2 5S packs, which I  consider my
'normal' condition.  About 2 months ago, I plugged in my  batteries and 'poof',
out came the magic smoke. Sent it in for repair and  they replaced the unit,
no explanation of what the cause was.  I like the  unit and other than that one
incident I have had no other issues. I bought the  unit primarily to be able
to determine and track internal resistance of the  cells.

While the 10S works fine as a charger, I don't care for the user  interface.
Basically, you have 2 buttons to control and program everything  with one of
those buttons dedicated to start and stop.  While it may reduce  manufacturing
or programming costs, it makes the user interface cumbersome at  best.
Don

In a message dated 2/7/2009 5:31:18 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,