[NSRCA-discussion] Mandatory Advancment

Jay Marshall lightfoot at sc.rr.com
Thu Feb 5 06:51:59 AKST 2009

Sometimes the judges follow the contestant's caller. I remember when I
accidentally gave my new caller an outdated call sheet. There was no problem
until I realized that I was performing the wrong maneuvers at the wrong time
and bailed out. No "0"s until then as the judges graded on what the caller
said!

Jay Marshall