[NSRCA-discussion] Mandatory Advancment

J N Hiller jnhiller at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 4 07:52:11 AKST 2009

Thank you Jack,
Maybe flying unknowns should be added to the rules proposal.
Many here could speak to this better than I, but here goes.
Flying unknowns at large contests having a significant number of well-practiced contestants with similar ability would be a good separator. When I was flying IMAC before the big airplanes took over the more experienced pilots were able to cope with unknowns a lot easier and familiarity with the maneuvers selected was an asset, especially if they were flown in previous schedules.
Jim