[NSRCA-discussion] Aresti Figures

Scott Smith js.smith at verizon.net
Wed Feb 4 02:36:46 AKST 2009

Thanks Troy, especially on the FAI reference. (I completely understand now
why Georgie was told "Aresti takes precedent" as it was in FAI context.I
just wish it stated in the absence of descriptions!)

Another question on FAI scoring.missed point rolls:

If points are not visible or badly-defined during a point roll, or there are
more than the required number of points, the manoeuvre is downgraded using
the 1

point/15 degree rule.

How exactly should this get applied?  Missed point in 2 pt roll: -10, missed
point in 4 pt roll: - 6, missed point in 8 pt roll: -3?

And I'm not quite sure how to apply 1/15 on extra points...

  _____