[NSRCA-discussion] Mandatory Advancement

J N Hiller jnhiller at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 3 18:10:10 AKST 2009

Eddie, the move to the current advanced isn't extremely difficult but
advanced requires a more capable airplane. Considerably more vertical
performance is needed and flight trimming becomes more critical. Start
flying it about at your home field the season before committing to the move.
Within a few flights you will know if you and / or your equipment are up to
the challenge.
Jim Hiller