[NSRCA-discussion] YS DZ Fuel

Larry Krutz lkrutz89503 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 3 04:55:44 AKST 2009

Ron: Cool Power has gone down in price recently here too. In answer to your question about IMAC and the OFMC, Our president of a couple of years ago Fred Johnson and his son Baron are very active in IMAC so the IMAC activity did increase. Really OFMC is an "equal opportunity" event supporter. We do Patern, IMAC, IMAA, Jets, Electric, Scale etc. etc. etc.
The most "active' club I've been involved with. Larry