[NSRCA-discussion] YS DZ Fuel

atwoodm at paragon-inc.com atwoodm at paragon-inc.com
Sun Feb 1 18:53:29 AKST 2009

Agree. The exhorbitant increase have gone down (at least from PowerMaster and Morgan) but fuel is still higher than it was. All components have gone up as well as liability insurance.

As someone earlier stated, if you're going to the Toledo Show in April and you're interested in PM fuel, contact me off list (soon! ).

-mark