[NSRCA-discussion] YS DZ Fuel

Ron Van Putte vanputte at cox.net
Mon Feb 2 05:48:25 AKST 2009

Glow fuel prices are already back down.  I get 11-16 cases of fuel
from Morgan Inc every six to eight weeks and, the last time I got
it,  prices were down about $1 per gallon on all their fuels from the
previous time I got it.  I'll be getting more fuel in two weeks and
hope that prices will be down another $1 per gallon.

Ron