[NSRCA-discussion] Starter

Glen Watson ghwatson at comcast.net
Thu Dec 31 09:38:10 AKST 2009

A heli pilot at my local club let me try a neat starter he had by Align
which has attachments for starting helicopters or planes.  It had plenty of
torque/power to spin my DZ 170. It uses a 3sp1 2300mah lipo battery and
comes with a carrying case.

http://www.heliproz.com/prodinfo.asp?number=357869

http://www.heliproz.com/prodinfo.asp?number=357846

The links above show the heli version plus the cone for planes.  I
understand you can buy an airplane version that doses not include the
starter wand for helicopters.

Best regards,

Glen Watson

http://glenwatson.blogspot.com/