[NSRCA-discussion] New JR Transmitter

aworrest at aol.com aworrest at aol.com
Fri Dec 25 12:34:24 AKST 2009

I didn't specify but I do need those two. When it comes back, I'll look to
see if something more was done. I made vague hints that the battery wasn't
up to par. While I have switch all my pattern planes to the 12X, I didn't
have it programmed to do any more than my 9303 could do (except I recently
programmed the flight timer to turn on when the throttle was advanced).

The only incentive I would have to trade my 9303 up to the 11X is if they
made a module version like the 12XMV. While most people would argue that
2.4GHz is better than 72MHz, I find it is much easier to install a 72MHz
receiver in a slim body fuselage, like a sailplane, than a 2.4GHz. The 72MHz user
interface in the 12XMV is a joy to use. Too bad JR didn't come out with it
ten years ago.

Allan