[NSRCA-discussion] New Castlelink Software

Ed White edvwhite at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 25 10:40:42 AKST 2009

Happy Holidays to all,

I haven't been following the list for a while so sorry if this was covered but a quick search didn't turn up anything.  Castlelink told me there was updated software available and sent me to the website to update to V3.22.  There is this warning on the download

Thank you for using Castle Link software. Users
MUST verify that operating amperage is within motor and ESC
specifications after upgrading to V3.22 firmware. Outrunner motors may
produce significantly higher power with this new version of firmware.
The operating amperage may increase, causing higher running
temperatures.
Downloading this software signifies that you have read and agree to the above warning.

Was wondering what kind of differences people were seeing in current levels after updating this software.

Happy New Year,

Ed