[NSRCA-discussion] PPG Concept Paint Qs

frank frankjuliei at comcast.net
Thu Dec 24 11:24:53 AKST 2009

My basement temp varies less than 10 degrees from winter to summer, so I
guess that's why my cans of hardner have lasted up to 2 years. One more
thing, besides the  saran wrap thing under the cover, I use packaging tape
to seal the outer rim of the can and place the can in a plastic bag with a
twisty. Sounds a little over the top, but this stuff is expensive.

Great stuff, PPG Concept. But I swear after each use, that I'm going to
invest in one of those outside air supply units. Haven't as of yet. For now,
fan in the garage window, one garage door partially  open,  opposite side
windows open, wet the floor, and go. I  use a SATA Minijet HVLP gun and a 3M
filter mask.

Frank

  _____