[NSRCA-discussion] Honeywell generator question

Bill's Email wemodels at cox.net
Tue Dec 22 06:45:15 AKST 2009

This is it:

http://www.honeywellgenerators.com/products/hw2000i

They may have a 1KW model as well. I have the 2KW and it works great. It
is only slightly louder than the vaunted Yamaha and Hondas, but not by
very much. You can stand next to it and have a conversation without a
problem. I got my 2KW in a Home Depot screw up sale. I paid $299.95 for
mine!! I am very happy with it. I have had it about 7 months now and
have not had any issues.