[NSRCA-discussion] Honeywell generator question

Anthony Abdullah aabdu at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 22 06:38:09 AKST 2009

If I remember correctly, someone on the list mentioned that there was a Honeywell generator that worked well for powering our power supplies and chargers and such. For the life of me I can not remember which model that was, can someone please refresh my memory. I thought it was the [Model HW1000i] but I am not sure. How does that one compare as far as sound, fuel efficiency, and reliability compared to the Hondas and such? I know the price is nice at less than $400 bucks brand new.

I am doing the Santa Claus thing for myself and a generator is near the top of the list.

Thanks
Anthony