[NSRCA-discussion] This email list is flawed in my opinion.

rcmaster199 at aol.com rcmaster199 at aol.com
Mon Dec 14 12:38:18 AKST 2009

Vince,

One thing I can say about the 30cc gasoline engine I am using (Syssa Aircraft Performance) is that it turns a 19x10 Xoar wood/carbon laminated prop at very useful speed for pattern. It was cold when I ran it Saturday so it is probably more than we would get in mid summer, but it is very encouraging. It would fly an 11 pounder with great authority.

I also ran the 19x8 Xoar wood/carbon laminate which produced scary power on the ground. Too many r's and probably too noisy.

I am still learning how to run the powerplant so I expect some changes to my set-up over time.

MattK