[NSRCA-discussion] This email list is flawed in my opinion.

patterndude at tx.rr.com patterndude at tx.rr.com
Sat Dec 12 17:19:03 AKST 2009

Bob
The 2m planes of 10 yrs ago can literally fit inside todays planes. The increase in fuse volume has increased surface area and improved Speed control and knife edge. This comes however at a cost. Most maxwell, piorun, even my aeroslave kits were much cheaper. I remember discussing if anyone would even pay $450 for a kit. Our Entropy was a $375 kit. Todays carbon wing tubes and gear, laminate fuses, extra premade/installed parts, and an unrealistic expectation for cosmetic perfection have driven up the cost. Note, none of these are issues of making a plane "legal"

Lance
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T