[NSRCA-discussion] Weight limit in AMA classes

CHV69 at aol.com CHV69 at aol.com
Sat Dec 12 09:32:59 AKST 2009

No.
It will cost more no matter what we do, to remain competitive.
Removing the weight limit won't cure that.

In a message dated 12/12/2009 1:19:24 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,  burtona@
atmc.net writes:

Look  at racing sail boats if you think heavier cost more. Look at jet
fighters.  The opposite is true IMO. Lighter cost more in the same  size.
Aren’t  you even contradicting yourself in your third sentence?
Dave